Sunday, September 20, 2009

“BREAKTHROUGH ART: CREATIONS II GROUP EXHIBITION




Me and My Exhibit



It was fantastic to be part of this group exhibition, hosted by "fill your walls" art gallery, which was held in conjunction with the Singapore Art Show organized by National Arts Council.
This was an affirmative result that I have been seeking as a fledging artist, as the exhibition showcased only works selected by experienced advocates in the industry, from more than 200 hopeful submissions.
I definitely relished the acknowledgement of my work being displayed along with established artists such as Rosihan Dahim (Surrealist) and award-winning local artist Sarah Choo.
I certainly hope this would be the first of many more opportunities for my works to be exhibited.



Opening Night





No comments:

Post a Comment