Monday, September 21, 2009

UE Square Wall of Fame : "You and Me" Exhibition


My Self Portrait 2 selected for the Exhibition



My creation amongst others

It was exhilirating to have my self portrait exhibited. Seeing a portrait of myself hung on a public wall evoked self congratulatory sensations of celebrity status. The surrealistic experience was made all the sweeter knowing that my work would be steal a private moment from someone elses' routine and precipitate an emotional dialogue through quiet contemplation.....

2 comments:

  1. Hello Young

    Nice to meet you. Thank for the visit and comment on my blog.

    I have been following your artworks in "fill your walls". You oil paintings fill with emotion and strong expression impressed me. That was not easy especially in portrait and figure paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chan!
    Your kind words are certainly encouraging!

    ReplyDelete